Tuesday, June 9, 2015

My Reading Habit / Writing Habit / Writing Workshop.

My reading habit has improved this year for a couple reasons. At my dads its a long drive to school so I usually get 20-25 minutes a day at my dads. Also in car rides on the way to road trips and other things. Also I read if we stay at a hotel on a trip. Next year to improve my reading habit I am going to try new things. Such as setting reminders on my phone. Asking a friend to remind me. Or keeping a book with me most of the time. To improve my wriring habit I think I can set  reminders or set sticky notes around me. I think that I need to write 5 or more times a week. I should either write in the morning or the afternoon. I think I liked writing and reading workshop because we just got time to either read for a whole class or write for a whole class. I think things we should change in writing workshop and reading workshop are that in writing workshop we just get a long time to write at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment