Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween

                                             Halloween 10/31/2014
                                             By: Olivia B
It is Halloween night and it is so cold that I cant believe that people are aloud outside on a night like this. On the news I heard that it is so bad that they are saying bring your own safety kit, and stay away from wires and trees. At first I didn't want to go trick or treating but I remembered that it would be the first time I ever skipped Halloween. "No way am I skipping Halloween." I said pacing around the room like a hockey puck being bumped from person to person. I was arguing against myself, "It is way to cold out." I said "Why does Halloween have to be so cold." Arguing with myself again I said "If I don't go my friends will be sad and wonder why I skipped." I got so frustrated about having a fight with MYSELF, I mean I cant just say 'Oh well she started it' because it is me and me who started it if it isn't confusing enough. So I paced around more and more, What ifs started pacing around me instead of me moving, I just stood there hearing the what ifs run through one ear and out the other ' What if a tree falls down, what if a powers circuit falls and catches on fire' was one what if that left me quick because I knew would probably never happen. So I decided I would go.

No comments:

Post a Comment