Monday, December 1, 2014

My Cousins NEW Dog

On Friday me, my dad, my brother and my dads really good friend Erik(Other known as Uncle Erik) all went to the farm for a belated thanksgiving dinner. My cousin Amanda was cooking the dinner because she is a really good cook. When I walked in the house I heard people talking in baby voices, like there was a puppy somewhere. I knew it had to be a puppy because no one talks to Zoe (13 in human years) An Gigi (I am not sure how old, but not as old as Zoe) So what I am saying is no one ever baby~talks them. So I went into the kitchen and there was a puppy! And adorable mix of somthing and german sheperd. Only about 5 months old. His name is Ruger (how to pronounce: roo-grr) We took him outside so he could meet my dog that is a year old and 100lb. Buddy (my dog) was being rude to the puppy, well I mean he was just trying to play but he is way to big. Later that night I was sad my cousing Amanda had to leave but she had to get home because she has two other dogs besides Ruger, a st. brenard and a mix of something. Three dogs, that is a lot to handle. At least that is what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment