Monday, December 1, 2014

St. Augustine Florida!

 It was spring break, the best place to go was Florida because it was cold in Michigan. We rented a mini van with a TV. We bought some movies to watch. We where on the road for 16 hours and 47 minutes, but we stopped in Savanna in Georgia. It was so beautiful there, they had palm trees and a pretty ocean. Then we got  back on the road on our way to florida. My dad rented a little cottage, me, my dad, my nana and my mom fit perfectly in the small cottage. The cottage was right on the beach. We walked there every morning. One day it was all rainy, I was scared because I knew sometimes there where hurricanes. I knew the chances of me being there and a hurricane happenning where 5% out of 100%. We had a wonderful time and loved it. I hope we do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment