Thursday, March 5, 2015

Art!

Alright, Tuesday was the weirdest day EVER! So, in art we are going to be drawing outsides of houses. Of course the teacher had pictures of some beautiful real houses. So we where all watching the presentation when a SUPER familiar house popped up. And it was in Detroit on Iroquois, The East Side near belle Isle. I looked closer, and my mouth dropped open. Of course, It had to be! I thought. It was me old house. I was three when we lived in it and just went inside over spring. My dad is friends with the owner so thats nice. But I was so freaked out. I waited till the end of class to tell my art teacher. She thought that was super wierd. I agreed. She told me to bring in pictures. I am trying to find some. Inside and Out! It was a very special house.

No comments:

Post a Comment