Wednesday, March 4, 2015

My Cousin Nicks Basketball Game!

Last night, I was doing my homework when my mom told when I would be done. I asked " Why? I am almost done." She said " Because we are going to cousin Nicks basketball game with erik and your dad." " Yay." I exclaimed. We finally got to leave. We got to the bleachers and couldnt fine my aunt. We found her and gave her a hug and then nick got off the bench. He made all of the teams basket exept for the ones while he was on the bench. He made 23 hoops. They where 20 points ahaid until nick got on the bench. The game ended at 50 to 61! Nicks team one. He took forever to get out of the locker room but everyone wanted to say hi. He was so tall, like 2 of me and a 1/2! Everyon said goodbye. It was and awesome game!

No comments:

Post a Comment