Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Sunday (there is a reason why there is no exclamation mark)

My weekend was not the best. My brother was being ruder than usual. And he is rude. Also at the dinner table he has terrible manners. He uses his sleeve as a napkin and burps like an animal. I wish he where nice. But now lets get to the weekend. The easy way to say is is: Sunday night, we all had spaghetti because my brother chose it. Well he didnt finish his dinner so my dad made him eat 24 more bites. On elliotts 5th bite he had to stop because he had a stomach ache. My dad told him to walk to the bathroom just in case. As he was walking down the hall we all heard " spat" "blah" Gross. my brother threw up in the hall. I stayed home with my dads friend while elliott and dad left to get my uncle from the airport. Elliott felt better at least. But now he was obsessing over the pie that he couldn't have scince he threw up. That was my sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment