Wednesday, October 29, 2014

2 Random Awesome Events in my life!

(F.Y.I   My friend Jackson is in all of these short stories because he is my really good friend.)

1. When I Went To ZAP ZONE! It was an awesome day, my friend Jackson and I were having a super fun time together. We had just left his house to go to zap zone, we were so exited to go. When we got there it was too early, but luckily there was a trampoline/bungee jumping place right next door so we went there till zap zone opened. In zap zone opened my friend and I raced in and went to lazer tag, then go-karts, then glow golf, bumper cars, and last but not least, the arcade. We won 3,364 tickets, it was an awesome day!

2. The Best Water Balloon Fight EVER! I was at my friend Jackson's house and he had gotten these new water balloons called zorbs, apparently they can seal themselves without you tying them. So we went outside and filled them up and started throwing them at the window, then each other, and then that is where I invited the hose and I squirted Jackson with the hose. We laughed and then he took the hose and squirted me!

No comments:

Post a Comment