Friday, October 24, 2014

Published Piece #1: Great Grand Haven!

It was Saturday morning, I was still in bed and I was exhausted, I had not remembered that today I was going to Grand Haven to my aunts house. The wake up alarm was going off but I was to tired to get up, then my mom came in and woke me up. "Hurry up, we've got to get on the road if we are going to make it to aunt Dawneys house." she said 

"What do you mean?" I said so sleepily that I fell asleep after I said it, then I remembered we are going to grand haven. If I hadn't slept  in so late we could be on the road by now.
                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                                   
                Then I woke up, I jumped out of bed, got dressed, grabbed my suit case and ate my breakfast. My mom kept making sure I had everything I needed, I did! So we ran to the car super fast. I was so bored in the car. My mom said I should be patient but it was to hard to be patient because I was to exited. I kept on thinking 'How does it take 1 hour longer to get to Grand Haven then to get to Cedar Point witch is in a different state, because Grand haven is in this state? Cedar Point is in Ohio' It just confuses me.
                                                                                                                                              
           Then finally, my mom said so excitedly " The exit is exit 9." And we just passed exit 8! I was so exited that I think I bounced up and down. Then I saw the sign in the distance. I screamed so loudly that I think the people in the car next to us could hear 

“Exit 9, Grand Haven” Then my mom turned, then again, then straight a bit more, then we stopped and I could see my aunts tall green building!
                                                                                                                                                        
       Then I saw my aunt and my cousin in front of her house, "YAY" I screamed a bit to loudly. We are here! I had remembered that last time we got there at 1:00 am because I was at cedar point. I could not wait! I jumped out of the car like a spring because it was super warm out in October and I had been in the car forever. I think that I should have been more patient in the car though. My Lesson In This Story Is: Be patient because in the end it is all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment