Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Time I Thought My Fish Was DEAD: TRUE STORY

I was at my grandmas house and my two best friends where there but my one friend (Isabella) had a terrible headache so she was just resting. My other friend (Marlene) and I where making the bathroom look nice because we where making a spa for Isabella so when she woke up she could relax. So Marlene and I had to clean my fish tank so it would look nice. My fish was scared at first but then he calmed down in the plastic bowl he was in while we where cleaning his tank. Then we plopped him back in his little tank, but then he floated to the top a little bit. Then he leaned on his side, my friend and I thought that he was dead so we put some food in to check, nothing happened for a while then my friend blew on him a little bit then... yes its true, he got revived! I was so relived because I thought my mom would get mad if he where dead. To this day he is still alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment