Monday, October 27, 2014

My New WiiU

It was, an ordinary weekend and I was on my way to my friend Jackson's house, one reason is because a have not seen him in a while, two because I had not gotten my birthday gift from him yet. I thought it was going to be a gift card or something like that, but no, it was a zillion times better... it was a WiiU. I knew that he himself did not even have one yet and he got me one! I told him I would have hugged him that moment but it would be WAY to awkward, so I just kept on thanking him. I could not wait to go home and set it up! The next day, Jackson, my mom and I where on our way to my house to set it up, I was so happy I almost blew up! We plugged in the cords, turned it on and, BAM, it turned on like its been working for ever. I was so happy that my whole face turned red with excitement, I could not believe it, I had a WiiU!

No comments:

Post a Comment